Readers of this blog will know that an “Islamophobe” is a non-Muslim who knows way more than they are supposed to know about Islam.
Islamophobia it turns out is a legitimate fear of losing life or liberty to Islamic rule merely because the laws, sacred texts, and traditional practices of Islam demand the submission of culture, politics, religion and all social expression. It tends to afflict those most familiar with the religion while sparing the more gullible, like Green voters and ABC viewers.
In Muhammad's day, Islamophobia was treated with a practice known as beheading. Since this is now impractical outside of the Muslim world, the condition is best addressed by a stiff dose of political correctness.
The fact is that when Islam checks in, a lot of folks wind up checking out... permanently.
Muslims on the other hand would seem to suffer from multiple phobias such as:
- Infidelophobia – Quranically-inspired hatred for non-Muslims
- Judeophobia – hatred of Jews
- Homophobia – fear of gays
- Australophobia – fear and hatred of Australia
- Caligynephobia - fear of beautiful women
- Cynophobia - hatred of dogs
- Conservaphobia – hatred of conservative people
- Didaskaleinophobia - fear of going to school (especially for allowing girls to go to school)
- Methyphobia - fear of drinking alcohol
- Eleutherophobia - hatred of freedom
- Eurotophobia - fear of female genitalia
- Gynophobia - fear of women
- Katagelophobia - fear of ridicule (Theo van Gogh made a 10 minute film about Radical Islam and ended up dead)
- Levophobia - fear of things to the left side of the body.
- Whiteaphobia - fear of the white people
- Blackaphobia - fear of the black people
- Melophobia - Fear or hatred of music
- Staurophobia - Fear of crosses or the crucifix
- Gourouniophobia – hatred of pigs
- Carnophobia – fear of (pig) meat
"Slay the unbelievers wherever ye find them..."
Like him on Facebook
Email Andy at email@example.com
“Speak without fear, question with boldness.”